Not to keep banging the Discord drum- there's a bigger conversation here
that needs to run its course -but i have to ask, since there's a question
in the air about hosting:  Re this "TiddlyWiki 5" server that i have in my
Discord client (has a blue w/ white "T5" icon in server browser): Where is
this server hosted? Is it paid or free?  Looks like "saqimtiaz" is one of
that server's more active users, so maybe @saq can give some context about
this...

For my part: i joined the Discord party to access the Fission server, when
i was trying to get my tiddlywiki.fission.app working, and needed support
to get that working.  Got some great help in real-time from a few of the
good people there, low-latency interaction being one of the great
advantages Discord has over GG, and sorted the problem out right quick.  Am
guessing that i acquired access to the T5 server around that time, via
pointage from one of the Fission channels, but in fact i don't know the
source.

PS: Seeing as how Discord login via Google account is an option, as @TT
points out w/ screenshot below, that would seem to make migration easy as
can be... And maybe there's even a way to mirror discussion threads from
here and topic threads over there to update one another (not blow-by-blow;
just name of thread / topic).  Another practical point to consider, if &
when the higher-level conversation comes down to How :-)

/walt