Hi,

since I was not able to find such a thread, I've decided to create a new
one. I just want to read your opinions when it's better to just have links
(inside a tiddler) and when one should create tiddlers for them (as
bookmarks).

I'll try to describe my current problem. At the moment I use this Bookmarks
plugin <https://brainfck.org/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Finmysocks%2FBookmarks> to
organize my bookmarks. Examples:

   - List of bookmarks for Tiddlywiki <https://brainfck.org/#Tiddlywiki>
   - List of bookmarks for Golang <https://brainfck.org/#Golang>

As I discover more sites/resources I'd add them as a bookmark and they'll
be automatically listed on those pages. However, doing so will also
increase the size of my Tiddlywiki instance. I use nodeJS and call *tiddlywiki
tw5 --build index *to build one single html size which then get's uploaded
to AWS S3.

Now I do know it's better to have single tiddlers for each bookmark since
you can tag them, filter them and make them available in different
locations (one bookmark could also be listed in multiple categories: e.g.
Tiddlywiki *and *Golang). But I was thinking adding just links to a single
tiddler (like this tiddler <https://brainfck.org/#The%204-day%20workweek>)
might
be a better approach.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance for your input and time.

Cheers,
Victor