> *If you are asking if the above approach (an individual tiddler per link
with summary pages) is better or worse than a manual page with a bunch of
links you update as you find them then I would say, based on consideration
for the workflow involved, quality of life interaction/steps, and also the
fact that many users here have stated they have massive tiddlywiki's with
little performance hit, that I would stick with what you have and not be
too concern with the size.*

That's exactly what I'm asking for. I think it should concern to much about
the size.

> *But if i consider these resources important enough to hold a place in my
Digital Garden (having presumably read or at least skimmed the articles),
then i typically have something more to say about them.*

Exactly! I also use to annotate my bookmarks; at least I have a small note
there. Just having a link there has no value for me.

> *In light of your recent article on Note Taking in 2021
<http://blog.dornea.nu/2021/06/13/note-taking-in-2021/> (excellent piece,
b/t/w, what really set my own wheels turning
<https://groups.google.com/g/tiddlywiki/c/vlAZ_K4K63o>, along with a good
few others), i don't guess i'm telling you anything new, Victor... But
anyway: thanks again for sparking a bit more introspection into this
process i too often run, but still don't think critically enough about!*

Thank you very much! I'm planning to add more posts regarding my workflow.