Since I need to be away for a while, and in case it's helpful, here's a
link to the entire json segment (copied from "inspect" tool from crash
window):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8h1nb4z3npl6odj/json-store-from-crash.json?dl=0

Oddly, I can drag this whole json file onto the official pre-release, and
apart from duplications and plugin version-conflicts, I see no errors on
import preview, and import seems to work fine.

But of course I'm not saving to github from there...

Tapping out for now...

-Springer