Springer,

>From a design perspective for column headings I would stick to a standard
fields such as column-heading with the value"🎾" on a tiddler called
"tennis", or as the case may be a sport tiddler.

Already dynamic tables support alternate column names in a standard
field/value and there is not reason in my view to tamper with fieldnames.

I am sure there are reasons, but your suggestion to me, is like I posted
previously, you may be about to hang yourself with the extra rope you have
being given for field names. I would avoid this excursion unless you can
establish a good reason otherwise you are possibly forgoing the ability to
use your tiddlers, with the large library of plugins and macros that have
gone before.

Just my viewpoint
Tones