> this is on Mark S's list, but I would like to second support for
> InlineJavascript (plugin or native) w/ TW5

TW5 will definitely support InlineJavaScript via a plugin, but I'm
very cautious about putting it into the core. In shared environments
it could be a vector for malicious code. It'd be OK if we could
adequately sandbox the execution of the javascript fragments, but I
haven't found that to be possible with current browsers.

I think the best balance is for the core to continue with the current
approach of systemConfig-style plugins implementing macros that are
then referenced by macro invocations in the text. By keeping the code
and content strictly separate we can allow servers to implement
protection measures, like only executing plugins from trusted sources.

Cheers

Jeremy

> Mike
>
> On Apr 1, 10:19 am, Saverio <saverio.mavig...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Oops, tagA would be stored under the isA extended field, as well:
>>
>> > isA = conventionalUntypedTag1 conventionalUntypedTag2
>
> --

Jeremy Ruston
mailto:jer...@osmosoft.com
http://www.tiddlywiki.com