FND wrote this in twdev:
----

> So I'm not against wysiwyg, and I'm not against being able to write
> the HTML, I'm against writing HTML //as a language for markup.//

FWIW, I guess there's a misunderstanding here.
I don't think anyone will be expected to compose tiddlers in raw HTML
(unless they want to). Instead, you'll be able to use wiki markup
just
like you do in TiddlyWiki 2.x.

IIRC, Jeremy said that such tiddlers would be saved with their
original
markup rather than persisting* as HTML, due to the issue of
round-tripping (wiki markup -saving-> HTML -editing-> wiki markup).
I'd prefer using HTML as common denominator, but I'm not sure how
realistic that is. (Sorry if this issue has been resolved already, it
might be buried somewhere in this rather lengthy thread.)

-- F.

* the markup would still be rendered as HTML when displaying a tiddler