I'm documenting two BASIC Anywhere Machine functions: MIN and MAX .

I'm using the railroad plugin to describe syntax.

MIN and MAX having identical syntax (and I've got many other cases like
this), I wanted to define the railroad diagram once for both the MIN and
MAX tiddlers.

I created a template tiddler called "Syntax MIN MAX" that has the following
text:

```
!! Syntax

<$railroad text={{{
[<currentTiddler>addprefix["]addsuffix["]]
[["("<"numValue1">]]
[[","]]
[[<"numValue2">]]
[[")"]]
+[join[]]
}}}>
```

Both my MIN and my MAX tiddlers have the following in their text:

```
{{||Syntax MIN MAX}}
```

I could have kept things simple by defining the one railroad diagram with
it displaying required choice of MIN or MAX, but I did not like the look of
that at all.

If you have an approach you think is simpler than the one described above,
please let everybody know about it.