Hi,
I think an "old" TW theme will not work very well, without access to
the new TiddlySpace requirements. eg: switching between public/
private, following, ....

In tiddly space including a theme works with the backstage area.
backstage: space ...: includes tab

have a look at: http://themes.tiddlyspace.com/  which contains ready
to use TiddlySpace themes.

===
have you tried copy paste the 5 tiddlers listed Tags:RinTheme to a
tiddlyspace?

-m