On Oct 8, 2:47 pm, Verrehaal <verreh...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> **1**
>
> > SidebarButtons contain the icons. height width settings. eg:
> > <<image tfgCloseAll.svg height:20px width:20px>>
>
> I did this, using height:3em width:3em
uups sry: That's hardcoded. http://pmario.tiddlyspace.com/#SvgEvent_Animations
I have to think about, how to fix it. In the meantime you could change
it directly, in the plugin. It only does the animation, so it
shouldn't break something. If you are messing things up. delete your
tiddler and the default will be activated agein.

    //mouse up = mouse out = resize
    cResize: function(e, trial) {
        if  (! trial.comp.animations) return false;

        trial.elem.setAttribute('height','29pt');
        trial.elem.setAttribute('width','29pt');
    },

    //clicked mouse down
    cSmaller: function(e, trial) {
        if  (! trial.comp.animations) return false;

        trial.elem.setAttribute('height','27pt');
    },

> I also did not understand whether it's possible to
> specify tooltip text in the image macro. ..
I posted a request allready. At the moment, it would need to change
the icons svg's. But this is not nice, if you need translation.

See: http://tiddlywiki.org/wiki/Tiddler_Toolbar for more info

> However, something related: can I add a button in
> the toolbar to open/close the comments area,...
That's right. There is a relatively easy solution if you use a tag,
for tiddlers, that should be commented. The layout could have a
look at a tiddlers tag and activate the comments area.
May be I could make an include/addOn space for this.

> **3**
> - Where can I change the colour of the comments
> title bar (ochre-yellow right now, see screenshot)?
The comments plugin creates a shaddow stylesheet tiddler:
StyleSheetCommentsPlugin you can edit this one. Have a look at the
"Shaddows" sidebar tab.

> - Followinghttp://tiddlyguv.org/CommentsPlugin.html#CommentsPluginInfo
> I set textRows:2 to make the comment box smaller.
> But textCols:<some number> doesn't do anything. Any idea why?

Did you do it similar to the following line?

> **4**
> Regarding opening the blog:
> - Will the people I'll invite each have to create a TiddlySpace?
>Is it not possible for them to have accounts (maybe using OpenID)
>without creating a space?
At the moment everyone needs a homespace. Since it contains some user
related info. Also an additional OpenId identity is stored
there.

> - I have checked 'generate RSS feed' in Advanced Options.
> What is the address of the feed?

http://your-space.tiddlyspace.com/recipes/your-space_private/tiddlers.atom
for private stuff. (owner only)
http://your-space.tiddlyspace.com/recipes/your-space_public/tiddlers.atom
for poublic stuff. (owner only)

I don't know, if this changes in the future. May be there is a
different address to. But I don't know

> many thanks for your efforts!
>
> ~P
Any feedback is highly welcome.

have fun!
Mario
PS: I needed to shorten your text, to be able to post the answers. A
google groups issue ?