Hello Mario,

> uups sry: That's hardcoded.

I see you've fixed that one :) Thanks.

> I posted a request allready. At the moment, it would need to change
> the icons svg's. But this is not nice, if you need translation.

Cool. I assume they'll show up once you manage to add them to the
template.

> There is a relatively easy solution if you use a tag, for tiddlers, that
> should
> be commented.

But I would like a comment box on every tiddler; I just want it to be
'closed' by default. (Well, maybe not on every tiddler -- a tag would
be good to /exclude/ certain tiddlers from having a comment box.)

How about using slider? I made various attempts at squeezing 'slider'
into my line

in NeUIemTheme, but I can't figure out the correct syntax.

Ideally, upon opening a tiddler, there would be:
* a closed slider if there are 0 comments
* an open slider if there are >=1 comments
* no slider at all if the tiddler is tagged 'noComments'

(Also: yes, with the above syntax, 'textCols' seems to be ignored.)

> **5**

I added this to zzConfig:

// message when creating a new tiddler
config.views.wikified.defaultText = "Tiddler content goes here.";
// message when a tiddler doesn't exist
config.views.editor.defaultText = "This tiddler does not exist yet.
Click the 'create a copy' icon.";

It works for the new tiddler, but not for the nonexisting tiddler: in
the latter case the same "Tiddler content goes here." text is
shown...?

cheers,

~P

PS: Yeah Google Groups doesn't allow me to post 'long' posts either :/