Hi everybody

Sharing a dropbox folder has the "limitation" that it cannot be a
"public" folder, so others could watch with us...otherwise we could
have experiments in the "open".

At the moment we are sharing the tiddlywiki-folder with 5 people and
we have to discover some balance...dropbox and how tw fits best.

To make things more visible I created some test/showcase in my public
dropbox.

First the concept:
we all have one shared dropbox-folder
inside are 6 tiddlywiki files
1 tiddlywiki has the IncludePlugin installed (we don not work on this
one...it fetches the tiddlers from the other personal
tiddlywiki's...we read tiddlers from others in master but write in our
own tw's)

I made an example where the tiddlers from a "purestore" html file are
loaded in the master tw. (this could also be a "normal" tiddlywiki)
The master tw is configured to show single page's combined  with the
totallytiddlerstheme (kioskmode)....that's only for the demo...shared
we don't have a theme.
There is a menu that lists tiddlers with the tag "note".

The tiddlers are loaded via the includeplugin from the export html in
the same folder.

Here the "kiosk"  (showing tiddlers tagged "note"):
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9670094/DropBoxTWDemo/tiddlerdrops.html

While the tiddlers are stored here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9670094/DropBoxTWDemo/export.html

...Download the kiosk and find out that the tiddlers are not
inside...add the export html and it works again...

This is a method that seems to work on a shared folder ... shared we
use some extra tags to create more diverse results in the master-tw.

Bauwe