Hi Miles

? https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki/about

One more of Eric's: http://www.tiddlytools.com/insideTW/

TiddlySpace: http://tiddlywikidev.tiddlyspace.com/

http://tiddlywiki.com/#%5B%5BTiddlyWiki%20Browser%20Compatibility%5D%5D

> Re. TiddlyWeb - now it's REALLY hard to decipher what's going on under the
> hood.

http://tiddlyspace.tiddlyspace.com
http://docs.tiddlyspace.com
http://tiddlyweb.peermore.com/wiki/
etc etc etc....

> All in all, it's very frustrating.  TW is very capable, obviously has a
> lot of time and expertise invested in it over several years - but what
> could be a really powerful platform for single-page applications has
> really become more of a series of hacks than something more carefully
> organized.

TiddlyWiki is hackable - which is why I use it...
If you're a developer I suggest that you search for plugins and plugin
documentation on TiddlySpace, TiddlyTools or on GitHub.
If you are an software entrepeneur PLEASE hire Eric and get the
fastest most efficient response you can think of..... (And we get a
happy moderator...)

> In<fnord>  practice, there is.   .... Yogi Berra

I haven't found a single <fnord> in a TW CSS template yet - however in
theory there should be some ??

Cheers Måns Mårtensson