On Apr 23, 11:38 am, twgrp <matiasg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anybody - please?
> Or is it not possible?
> Thank you!
> /Mat
Hi Matias,
I did integrate the fancybox [1] picture viewer a year ago. I did make
everything configurable, to expose the whole fancybox power to the
user. It turned out, it was much more work, than I thought. That's why
I didn't respond to your first post :)

EmbedPicasaGallery internally uses the slimbox2 [2] viewer, which is
quite similar to fancybox. *thinking: don't touch it.*

Since you want to use it with TS, the whole stuff needs to work
_online only_. right? If so, I can set up a quick hack, that exposes
the EmbedPicasaGallery functions with InlineJavascriptPlugin and some
tiddler transclusions. This lets enough space, for further hacking (by
others). I'm going to use slimbox2 default settings only.

I'll post a link here, ..... soon  ;)

have fun!
mario

[1] fancybox.tiddlyspace.com