Album ID

I found a thread mentioning that:

http://groups.google.com/a/googleproductforums.com/d/msg/picasa/UkAx1-JhGOI/dkAeZ9FjLvMJ
"Go to your PWA account and click on the album in question.
Click on the 'RSS' link to the right.
You should get something like the following:
picasaweb.google.com/data/feed/base/user/PWAusername/albumid/
1234567890123456789?alt=rss&kind=photo&hl=en_US
..."

This is at least better than what I described above peeking at the
page source etc. Just maybe it is possible to extract it since it
appearently does exist there as a link.
...or, just maybe the page to apply the whole picasaplugin/slimbox
should be the RSS page!?

I also found this possibly relevant thread which is a bit too cryptic
for me:
http://groups.google.com/a/googleproductforums.com/d/topic/picasa/hh1ZAvon8p8/discussion

(I don't know if it is an issue, but maybe one should be alert so they
don't discuss the Picasa desktop application instead of Picasaweb.)

Of any value? (I'm asking anybody interested in the matter of course,
not just local hero PMario ;-)

<:-)