wolfgang,

Thanks for the fruitful feedback. Since I never had a large table so I
never tested those cases. I will start to see how it works with large
tables. However, since I have no idea how to do those "fixed rows/columns"
things, I would need some time to build an example. If you could provide me
one to test on that would be wonderful.
Thanks again for the useful comments! :-)

Vincent