Hi Vincent,

Very nice plugin.
When I tried the last version (v1.3.0) in a TW with many plugins I saw
the same effects Lyall mentioned (text overlay, shifting 'E'). Also
the the row and column numbers are not shown (in edit mode). I did not
see these effects with an older version of your plugin (sorry can't
remember the version that worked OK).
In a new TW (v2.6.5) without other plugins it works as expected (row
and column numbers shown in edit mode, no shifting 'E', no overlay
with text).
So I think there is a plugin conflict. When I have more time I'll try
to pinpoint the conflicting plugin.

Regarding the options that can be set, why not put these options
'visible' in your plugin or in a separate (shadow) plugin?
Like this:
<<option chkTEditorAllTableEditable>> check to edit all tables.
<<option txtTEditorMinEditWidth>> the minimum edit box width/column
width.
<<option chkTEditorManualSave>> to toggle auto/manual save mode.
<<option chkTEditorManualUpload>> to toggle auto/manual upload mode
using UploadPlugin.
<<option txtTEditorMaxTableWidth>> specify maximum viewport width for
tables.
<<option  txtTEditorMaxTableHeight>> specify maximum viewport height
for tables.

Cheers,

Ton