Ton,

I just thought that I had found a fix ... :-) ... then I see your post ...
:-(

Yes please help find the plugin that is interfering with TableEditor
v1.3.0, I'll fix the issue once you find it. Thanks.

The options are showing themselves normally now, I think, so most likely I
won't do any change to that. Still thanks a lot for the information, I
didn't know about the <<option ...>> thing before.

Vincent