Cool, I tested your new plugin version 1.3.0 (last modified on 5 September
2012) at http://qmowcy2.tiddlyspace.com/#TableEditor and it works now.
Don't forget to update your version info :)

The options also appear in the advanced options. Great stuff.

Very cool 'spreadsheet' effect. Love the way the 'move/delete' buttons
become available when you put the cursor over the row/column numbers.

One problem with 'auto-save', I have my 'chkAutoSave' option disabled. I
like to save my tiddlywiki when I want. Your plugin ignores this, if I edit
a cell, it saves, regardless. It would be nice if it honored the
'chkAutoSave' option, which is a core feature. :)

Awesome work!

As an interesting effect, not necessarily related to your great plugin, but
I copied my TiddlyWiki to /tmp/Test.html and was testing there, strangely
enough, having the name Test.html stops the tiddlywiki from saving, it
failed on save, every time!

When I renamed Test.html to something else, things worked. Strange. This is
in Firefox 15 on Linux, 64 bit.

Like I said, I don't think this is related to your plugin.