Vincent,

> Thanks a lot for the feedback. Currently I do not have time to work on
> these plugins so you will need to wait a while for the next upgrade. Here
> are a few quick replies I can make at this moment.

That's ok, for current use TableEditor 1.3.12 seems to be good enough.

> Both Opera 12.02 and FireFox 16.02 work in my Win7 x64 (running in
> VirtualBox 4.1.22 r80657 over Ubuntu 12.04) with TWtable+TWted, so I am
> guessing there might be a plugin conflict in your system. Could you try to
> verify this?

No, it's definitely not a plugin conflict as for testing I use separate
"repositories", where only TableEditor (couple of versions) and others
(TWted, TWted.min etc) are stored, and only one set is active (i.e. when I
test TableEditor, TWted and others have systemConfigDisable, when I test
TWted + TWtable, others get the tag).

 And I also noticed that TWtcalc.min is not hiding all its codes, which is
> due to the use of percentage symbol (%) in the recently modified COUNT()
> function. Maybe will switch to another symbol...

Well, you can try @@display:none .... @@ wrapper instead of /% .... %/, I
think this will work.

> I see. That was my mistake! Guess I should change it to TWtable.min... or
> just remove it and show a warning message if TWtable (or TWtable.min) is
> not installed (because people can choose to install either one)...

This depends on the plugin mechnism. The Requires slice is used by users to
see what is required, but also by TW plugin engine which makes sure that
the required plugins are launched *before* the requiring one (I'm not sure
what is done if the required plugin is not found, but this can be
investigated by learning the loadPlugins function [1]). If the two plugins
can be launched in an arbitrary order and work anyway, than I'd suggest to
replace "Requires" by some synonym, so that it would serve for users, but
doesn't do anything with the plugin launch order.

> However, I have stopped TableEditor so further development will go to
> TWtable+TWted combo. We shall fix the first issue before other things.

Sure, very true.

I didn't know about sliders so tables in there are not properly prepared.
> This will be added in the near future.

Ok (it's just previously they worked well, if I remember correctly).

Looking forward.

[1] https://github.com/TiddlyWiki/tiddlywiki/blob/master/js/main.js#L138