Hm...This is really not easy for me...I'll need some time to think about...

Your options look fine to me, Yakov, except one
that txtTWtableMaxWidth:"100%25". Is that a typo? I tried it in my files
and found that it gives "0" and results in a wrong width for the extra
wrappers created by TWtable. However, I don't think it's the cause of all
the troubles, it's just one thing strange I had noticed.

I am still in confusion......

Vincent