Well, first if you can reproduce the problem over http, that's already kind
of an option. Next, where do you place Ton's TW? In the same folder as your
dev TWs? I mean, although that's unlikely, there can be some forgotten
cookie-option (may be you renamed something like "enable TWted" and didn't
accounted that somewhere in your code, but as your browsers already have
those cookies with old names and values, everything works), could it be so?