Hi Vincent,

Keyboard navigation is a very valuable addition when in Edit mode.
Very nice; it speeds up editing so much.

I noticed it is sometimes difficult to enter Edit mode for the first
time. You enable Edit mode via de 'C' button, but a click at a cell
does not 'open' the cell. After opening the tiddler once (edit,
cancel) it works as expected and stays working.
In practice it means you try to edit a cell and click a few times the
cell, since you think the first click was not recognized. The tiddler
opens in Edit mode (double click effect) and you click cancel and
start edting the table.

For the first time I tried TWtcalc in a TW with many tables and
noticed that some of my tables missed "text". A cell containing
"1,2" (meant as text) showes as ",". So I tried putting an
"'" (apostrophe) in front, but that did not help.
This brings up a few questions:
1) Is there an option to set numbers as text, like the apostrophe in
Excel/OpenOffice?
2) Is it possible to switch of the calculation in tables (other than
removing the systemConfig tag of TWtcalc and reloading)?
3) Is it wise to add "something" to the table when calculations must
be performed? Like "editable" for tables that can be edited, plus an
option to force all tables to be "editable".
You can imagine people don't like to inspect and edit all their tables
(to force cells containing number combinations to be text), just for
one table with calculations in it.

Cheers,

Ton