Hi Vincent,

I installed the newest version 1.4.4 of your plugins in one of my TWs
with a lot of tables. This TW contained the following plugins:
FadingMessagesPlugin    0.2
FontSizePlugin          1.0
HoverMenuPlugin         1.11
InlineTabsPlugin        2.0
NestedSlidersPlugin     2.4.9
QuickEditPlugin         2.4.4
SimpleSearchPlugin      0.4.1
TWtable.min             1.4.4
TWted.min               1.4.4
TabEditPlugin           0.32
TableOfContentsPlugin   2.4.3
TagsplorerMacro         1.3.3
TiddlersBarPlugin       1.2.5
ToggleElementMacro      0.6
WikifiedMessagesPlugin  0.4
Everything worked fine (so you can extend the list of working plugins)
till I needed to sort tables and installed TableSortingPlugin. Then I
got problems in Edit mode: the toolbar of the QuickEditPlugin was
broken.
It has something to do with transclusion with the <<tiddler>> macro;
error: TypeError: config.tableSorting.refresh is not a function.
I use a modification of the TableSortingPlugin, modified for sorting
in tabs, see:
http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki/browse_thread/thread/993f08b717214feb/7a76c234457f81f3?lnk=gst&q=Tablesorting+inside+tabs#7a76c234457f81f3
The "original" TableSortingPlugin did not change anything.
So I made a MTC with the QuickEdit package, TableSortPlugin, TWTable
and TWted [1] and observed that the backstage button has disappeared.
I do not see that in my "working" TW (where the backstage button has
been modified).
Lateron I found that config.tableSorting.refresh is used in TWTable.
I haven't found time to check the "CatTheMouse" mode thoroughly; I
will do it in the near future.

Cheers,

Ton

[1]