Hi Vincent,

I think about replacing Table editor v1.4.6 (which I use daily) by
this version; it means I like this version very much.
Testing with Win7 64-bit, FF v20.01, TW v2.71, TWtid/TWted v1.62,
TWtcalc v0.81.
1) Backstage button visible again.
2) The list item is now correct.
3) Table editing works good.
Some - minor - points:
a) After e.g. row/column editing (insert/copy/paste rows/columns) you
cannot edit the cell contents directly; you need to leave the "table
area" and re-enter this area to enable cell editing again.
b) When using the arrow keys to go from one cell to another, there is
different behavior using "->" (step from cel to cell with content
selected) or "<-" (step first from character to character in a cell
and then to the other cell).
c) By disabling TWtid and TWted (no checkmarks in option panels) stops
editing possibility but leaves the area boundary marks of table and
block elements (an arbitrary viewer of my TW does not want to see
these).
In the "old" table only editor v1.4.6 I used Simon Baird's
ToggleTagPlugin to toggle the systemConfig tags to disable editing and
get rid of the H, C and E buttons.

Cheers,

Ton