Hi Vincent,

I think I know what happens in my main TW: it is the CSS stuff I use.
I wanted a fixed position for a topmenu and for the TiddlersBar. I use
this layout in other TWs as well, see e.g. my TW about the history of
the area I was born: http://www.tongerner.tk/. It is in Dutch but that
does not matter for the layout :)
To display the tiddlers correctly I shifted the displayArea downwards
and extended it to the left since there is no MainMenu anymore:
------
#displayArea {
     margin: 1em 15.5em 0em 1em;
     position: relative;
     top:54px;
     left:0px;
}
------
That worked great until I tried the View Mode Editor v1.62/1.63 :)
With that I got the shift mentioned in my last post.
After some thinking and experimenting I got it working (with View Mode
Editor) by splitting things up:
------
#displayArea {
     margin: 1em 15.5em 0em 1em;
}
------
and
------
.tiddler {
     position: relative;
     top:54px;
     left:0px;
}
------
The focusing borders are now correct in my main TW, but I noticed some
strange things:

1) I cannot edit the Title of the tiddler. It works in a MTC, but not
in my main TW.
The following is in the StyleSheet of my main TW and I suspected the
text-shadow.
------
.title {
     font-size: 2em;
     font-weight:bold;
     color: [[ColorPalette::PrimaryMid]];
     text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px #999;
     padding-bottom: 6px;
}
------
To my surprise it is the font-size in 'em' that is problematic; a font-
size in 'pt' does work!

2) With he the View Mode Editor v1.63 enabled in a MTC there are
focusing borders around tables and block elements but also around the
tags, but not around the tag box (surrounding the tags) and also not
around the toolbar area.
After  disabling the plugin, all focusing borders are gone.

With he the View Mode Editor v1.63 enabled in my main TW there are
focusing borders around tables and block elements but also around the
tags, around the tag box and around the toolbar area.
After disabling the plugin, all focusing borders remain; only editing
is not possible!

Anyway, from now on I'm using v1.63 in my main TW :)

Cheers,

Ton