Ton,

I am very glad that you like v1.6.2. I hope you will like v1.6.3 even more
(because I do).

TWtid v1.6.3+TWted v1.6.3. (No changes made to TWtcalc 0.8.1)

Bug fixes for transclusion support, edit the macro command as well as the
transcluded content (see
http://twtable.tiddlyspace.com/#%5B%5BTransclusion%20support%5D%5D for
details), better focusing border behavior, etc.

See release note athttp://
http://twtable.tiddlyspace.com/#%5B%5BRelease%20Note%20v1.6.3%5D%5D
download links, test cases and other info.

Have fun!
Vincent