@PVHL yes I put the wiki.html and the new TiddlySaver.jar both in C:\tw and
then copied the grant statement from your post on Oct30 into my C:\Program
Files (x86)\Java\jre7\lib\security\java.policy file and still get the error
that my local policy has prevented a file from running, the name of the
file is TiddlySaver and the location is just file://

would appreciate any help you can give as I use my TW daily