Hi

This basically explains how to get a copy from github

http://tiddlywiki.com/static/Developing%2520plugins%2520using%2520Node.js%2520and%2520GitHub.html

I downloaded it so that I could read the source code but I haven't played
around with building it for myself yet.

I think you can clone the repository without needing a github account, but
I might be wrong. This explains how git clone works:

http://git-scm.com/book/en/Git-Basics-Getting-a-Git-Repository

This is the address of Jeremy's TW5 repository

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5

Regards,
Richard