I think I might have misunderstood your post. If you did enter the command
in 'git bash' then I'm afraid I don't know why it isn't working, except to
say it seems you must be issuing the command in the wrong directory.
Perhaps that is another unfamiliar thing about *nix? Try typing the command
'ls' - it should list all the files in the current directory - is qbld.sh
there?

Good luck,
Richard