Thanks Richard. I had missed that particular tiddler.

Still, I've come up against a stumbling block in the documentation of the
procedure that seems unclear to me as a novice.

Step 3 says

Choose a location in your file system (eg TW5) for you plugin project;
> issue commands to:
>
> –create the directory–

mkdir TW5

The documentation doesn't say where to enter the command. That is a valid
Dos/Cmd command and it does work there but I don't think that was what was
meant since the next substep

–make a local read-only copy of the tiddlywiki5 repository–
> git clone https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5.git TW5

doesn't work as a DOS/CMD command. However, if you start Git Bash by
clicking then start menu item that was created, it and several of the
following commands work fine.

The problem comes down to the step:

>From the TW5 directory issue command

./qbld.sh

doesn't work and returns the error message

sh.exe": .qbld.sh: No such file or directory

So I'm missing something.