Hi Jeremy

I've noted a minor issue with the "Save changes" icon.

When you open a tiddler for edit, the icon becomes immediately red.

If you close the tiddler without actually changing anything,
the icon stays red, thus suggesting there was a change.

Also if you discard any changes made, the icon remains red, although
there should be no reason to save.

In both cases, I had Autosave enabled.

(FF 31 and Chrome 36 on windows 8.1)

Thanks