Hi Jeremy,

> I've been wondering about adding a big green "Getting Started" button to
HelloThere, and have it open the existing GettingStarted tiddler.

+1

----

My current thinking is that perhaps we should move the "refresh"
functionality to a new button that carries the ordinary browser refresh
icon, and leave the home to just re-open the default tiddlers. We can still
have the home button clearing the location hash.

+1

----

Brings me to Default tiddlers in ControlPanel
Default for empty.html we have:

GettingStarted
[!is[system]has[modified]!sort[modified]limit[25]]

Clicking 'retain story ordering' gives:

[list[$:/StoryList]]

For newbies the used default is confusing I think. Only a list of tiddlers
is clear, filtering is confusing.
http://tiddlywiki.com/ uses a list of tiddlers.

What do you think of adding a filter list like the one in the Filter tab
AdvancedSearch with default filters

[list[$:/StoryList]]
[!is[system]has[modified]!sort[modified]limit[25]]

----

A question about the new 'visibilty' tiddlers for buttons

I see there are shadow 'visibilty' tiddlers for PageControl and ViewToolbar
buttons:

$:/config/PageControlButtons/Visibility/$:/core/ui/Buttons/abc
$:/config/ViewToolbarButtons/Visibility/$:/core/ui/Buttons/xyz

I missed 'visibility' tiddlers for the buttons in the EditToolbar but
noticed they appeared as system tiddlers when toggling the visibility in
ControlPanel, tabs Appearance > Toolbars > Edit Toolbar.

$:/config/EditToolbarButtons/Visibility/$:/core/ui/Buttons/uvw

What is the idea about this difference?

Cheers,

Ton