Since I said I thought it would be "daunting" (after seeing that there were
1200 instances of "tw-" in my file), I'm coming back to report that
search/replace in a text editor made things relatively easy.  Half the
instances of "tw-" were related to tw-scholar, so I changed those to
something else temporarily.  The examples in the release notes and the list
of messages in tiddlywiki.com helped with most of the rest.

The only slightly confusing thing (to me) was config-toolbar, which I
thought might need to be separately treated because it appears as part of
both a message and a class.  It does still seem a bit counter-intuitive
that the class name uses the tv- prefix (tv-config-toolbar-class), rather
than tc-, but it certainly makes the search/replace process easier.
cmari