El miércoles, 3 de septiembre de 2014 02:29:06 UTC+2, David Gifford
escribió:

> Danielo
>
> I concur with what others have said about accepting the breaking changes.
> This isn't the first beta version with sweeping breaking changes. I had to
> totally re-do TW5 mall, not only the code but the instructions, last time
> there was a major breaking change. I guess I better go look at that again,
> since it is out of date again.
>
> But this is the first beta which changes breaks so much with a change that
adds not much value.

> I was surprised when you did TW Scholar so soon, since that was such a
> huge undertaking. I remembered fearing at the time that future changes
> would affect it adversely.
>
> TW Scholar is not mine. Is an Alberto's project.

> For what it's worth, I got Stephan's new tiddler, time and date, and
> context search working fine in a TW of mine after a very small number of
> changes.

Thank you every one for your encouraging words. They helped me a lot in the
way of accepting the changes.

I want to express my very BIG gratitude to Jeremy for this awesome and
unique piece of software. I never pretended to sound ungrateful. This is my
very favorite piece of software, and Jeremy is a very talented developer
and a very good person.