Hi Danielo,

Breaking changes are the burden of early adopters :(
On the other hand, early adopters have the real possibility to influence
the product, like nobody else.
So if these changes let's you abandon the scene, imo both parties lose.

I think at the moment, we only have 17 days left to introduce breaking
changes. Afterwards we have to live with the decisions made.

Jeremy talked a bit about backwards compatibility at HO59 from 0:11:50 -
0:14:15 see:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SVf04i6jYY&feature=player_detailpage#t=709
And knowing him from TWclassic discussions about new core features in the
past. I tell you, he is serious when he talks about backwards
compatibility.

So imo now is the time to influence the product :)

have fun!
mario