Hi Yakov,

okay, before I give you my setup, I have to thank you! My TW works and
saves as usual, when I edit it with TiddlyDesktop.

Nevertheless, it still doesn't work in the browser, so I think we'll
proceed with solving the problem, if only as a basis for other users or the
TW QA.

Am Mittwoch, 15. Oktober 2014 19:19:55 UTC+2 schrieb Yakov:

> Ah, ok, that shouldn't cause the problem. Unless.. well.. is it in
> MarkupPreHeader or other such tiddler? Or in PageTemplate? Or you have
> manually edited the TiddlyWiki html file? (the last thing may be not that
> harmless).

I'm pretty sure it is neither of those. Just an ordinary Page set as a
starting page with a html style div tag.

With TiddlyFox [1]?

Just tried it. It actually works here, with this configuration. Saving
works normally!

> Also, have you tried TiddlyDesktop?

Yes, and that also works. So I guess the problem might lie with the
browsers (Safari and Chrome)

OS X version
> Java version
> browser version
> TW version
> TiddlySaver.. "version".. well, attach it here at least
> list of modified shadow tiddlers
> list of tiddlers tagged systemConfig
> (or, to reduce the complexity, try to save in an empty TW of latest
> version and probably latest Java and latest TiddlySaver)

My system:

 OS X 10.6.8.
Java 13.9.8
Safari 5.1.10, Chrome 40.0.2194.2
Tiddly Wiki 2.5.6
TiddlySaver see attachment
Modified Shadow Tiddlers: There a feature where to check this. I'd say I
definitely changed MainMenu, SiteTitle, SiteSubtitle, StyleSheet,
StyleSheetLayout, StyleSheetColors, WindowTitle, DefaultTiddlers. With
everything else, I'm not quite sure.
SystemConfigTiddlers:
- AttachFilePlugin
- AttachFilePluginFormatters
- CheckboxPlugin
- GermanTranslation
- MapPlugin
- PlayerPlugin
- Slideshow
- sortableTable
- Table of Contents

But, thanks again Yakuv for getting my Wiki back on track. :-D