On Friday, November 21, 2014 1:27:26 PM UTC+1, Jeremy Ruston wrote:

> Hence my proposal for a new feature moratorium. It's a simple way to
> ensure that my attention stays focussed on the really important things for
> the next few weeks.

OK. +1
... as long as also every other non programming and programming community
member contributes to the documentation improvement.

There is a lot of work, which can be done. eg:

 - New Translations with a stand alone translators/index.html TW (upcoming
5.1.5), that can be used to create translations, without any developer
voodoo
     - existing languages are: English, German, Danish, Greek, French,
Italian, Japanese, Russian, Chinese (traditional and simplified)
     - improvements / feedback is also possible for the existing
translations.

 - With 5.1.5. it will be possible to export tiddlers in different formats.
    - So it's possible to edit content with TW. - export it - and send it
to a developer (if jeremy is ok with this workflow)
    - The format that works best for contributors and developers has yet to
be specified.

 - For those who have a github account or are able and willing to create
one:
     - see: http://tiddlywiki.com/#Improving%20TiddlyWiki%20Documentation
... it isn't that hard to use it.
     - you can't destroy something, so just play with it, get up to speed
and contribute.

 - At the time of writing the TiddlyWiki project at github
https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5 has 910 Stars.
     - That's ok, but it could be much much better. #1 has 31.700+
     - The number of Stars and Forks at github are an indicator, how
prominent an open source project is.
     - *So everyone who has a github account ... click the damned button!!!*
     - If you don't want to use github to contribute but push the project a
little bit, create an account and
          *click the damned button and carefully need the next 2 points :)
!!!*

 - For those who can't afford the time but some money there is the "Inside
TiddlyWiki: The Missing Manual" IndieGoGo project
<https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/inside-tiddlywiki-the-missing-manual>
from Eric.

 - For those who can afford the time and some money there is the "Inside
TiddlyWiki: The Missing Manual" IndieGoGo project
<https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/inside-tiddlywiki-the-missing-manual>
from Eric :)

So there is no excuse, not helping us!

Just my 3 cents.