I feel it should be expected. I am surprised you haven't decided to take at
least a month off and celebrate TW5 leaving the nest :) It allows the smoke
to clear, noobs like me to catch up on basic concepts and features. I am
sure plugin development will continue to move forward within our community
here but you already do so much for us! Honestly for me it will be nice to
work with a non moving target for a while. Will 1.1.5 and the export
feature make release before the moratorium begins?