+1

@PMario

"... as long as also every other non programming and programming community
member contributes to the documentation improvement. "

Hi Mario,

Is there any chance we could coordinate this effort somehow? I am happy to
lend my time to the project but I'm a bit unsure as to where to start. Some
of the improvements I would like to make don't involve re-writing the text
of individual tiddlers but re-arranging and adding tiddlers to make things
clearer.

For example - GettingStarted really just contains information about
downloading and saving on different platforms whereas I think this could be
moved to a tiddler called "Downloading and Saving" and getting started
could be a much less imposing list. "1. Download TW   2. Create some
content and check that you can save it   3. Explore the Basic editing
features"

The other problem I'd like to address is how we give people more relevant
results from the search box. For example, I'm a new user who's figured out
basic linking and tagging and now I'd like to make some lists. If I type
'list' into the search box it doesn't help me much to find what I'm looking
for.

Perhaps we could have a 'docs' edition with some extra magic in it to
prioritise content according to relevance. For example, we would put the
ListWidget tiddler at the top of the above search results.

If you have seen something specific that you think can be improved in the
docs, perhaps we could work on it together?

Regards,
Richard