Tobias Beer wrote:

> http://rewind.tiddlyspace.com

LOL! Tobias... I've got to say you keep on impressing me. You've really
become a cornerstone for solutions in TW :-)

Yes, that is very much like something I'm hoping for. Like you say, perhaps
a bit less intrusive, but that's of course trivial (just a little icon or
whatever). In the target tiddler, i.e after you've actually switched
tiddler, there is no obvious place where to put a "back-link". One ohter
place where "back-links" are used is in browsers so maybe we could pick up
on this "standard". A small left pointing arrow next to... hm, the title?
Not sure it would look so good. Ah!-Possibly better idea; on e.g Amazon you
can preview pages in the books and they have a small triangle arrow on left
and right  side for flipping backward and forward. Not sure we'd need a
forward but such a backward arrow, at the left margin might work. (Hm, that
margin area again!)

I like this. There preceding link click seems to be the trickier
question...

Double click? Swipe in some direction at same time as clicking?
Shift+click? Should it be possible to use on touch screen..?

Maybe some kind of state flag to say "from now on do zoomin in this tiddler
(and the followin here)". A checkbox perhaps? In a way it would be like
sticking the frame and just having the field contents change. Hm, really it
would be zoomin story view but for a single tiddler. Maybe a thumb tack
button on the frame? Would work on touch screens as well... and would match
the backward feature if that also is a button (a'la browser back
button).... maybe a forward for functional (but I guess also visual)
symmetry... maybe that's overkill...  the forward does like in the very
link they click... This "stick the frame" idea isn't quite the "decide at
moment of click" but maybe close enough...

...bedtime now.

<:-)