Apropos the current lab rat experiments
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/rDRWHh9r6TA/v9IC6pNa7U0J> prof.
Kimmel is doing ;-)  .. and apropos the absolutely incredible boost we have
in these matters since Jeremys moratoruim, here's a suggestion for the very
first tiddler that someone meets when opening an empty tw. The hope is to
"pull them in" more and really have them try out stuff so that they don't
give up prematurely before seeing the light.

*Immediate* help is a key factor IMO so this introduces a new concept
targeting this 100%. Please consider the "genericness" of my proposal for
how to provide help there. It is adaptable to whatever best solution we
have at that moment, and for that particular issue, instead of e.g static
documents. It also makes it possible to give multiple solutions to a
problem (assuming we have those multiple solutions).

Ok, please click on both the images to see the details and explanations (I
hope the images open full size or I'll provide another way in next post).

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-a4dfN3KUrWA/VIeAFSw65gI/AAAAAAAAO_U/qdHbpJZQHTc/s1600/empty_welcome_help_explanation.png>

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-9R-heO3bKoU/VId_1cv5f7I/AAAAAAAAO_M/Ql6pkdp4KEc/s1600/empty_welcome_help_2.png>

<:-)
<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-9R-heO3bKoU/VId_1cv5f7I/AAAAAAAAO_M/Ql6pkdp4KEc/s1600/empty_welcome_help_2.png>