Hi all,

I just had this very simple idea for a tagline for TW: "the terms of use are your own"

(I haven't followed all the discussions recently, so sorry if something similar has already been proposed)

- everybody is familiar with the expression "terms of use" in the software domain (especially cloud software), and it's probably fair to say that most people associate it with the idea of an annoying constraint (at best). I assume that the idea of giving the freedom back to the user in this domain can be seen as something very original and desirable.

- it clearly refers directly to the issues of privacy, forced/targeted advertisement, user data collection/profiling and so on: afaik most software products that can be seen as concurrents for TW are subjects to these issues.

- in a broader sense it summarizes quite well what TW actually is: a very versatile tool that can be used exactly the way you want, thanks to the various ways it can be customized.

- after a quick search, Google gives only one hit for "terms of use are your own" and "your own terms of use" seems to refer to generating some custom terms of use, so there doesn't seem to be any risk of confusion, copyright infringement or such.

Regards
Erwan