Hi Faith,

Sometimes in cases like this I create a tiddler "First Tiddler" with content {{The First Tiddler}}, so that the latter is basically a symbolic link to the former. The disadvantage is that you have to remember which one is the original when you want to edit it, especially if you do that a lot!

Regards
Erwan