On Thursday, January 8, 2015 at 11:16:06 AM UTC-8, Jed Carty wrote:

> For the moment you should stick to one of the options you mentioned. To my
> knowledge there isn't any plugin like the one you suggest yet.
>
> I don't know how hard it would be to make one, but you may be able to put
> together a macro using the regexp search that will do what you want. That
> may not be helpful in your situation as it would require you to redo all of
> your links anyway.

http://www.TiddlyTools./com/#LooseLinksPlugin is for TWClassic.

It allows use of "case folded" and "space folded" matching to link to
existing tiddlers.  However, it does not have any handling for using
optional prefix or suffix text (e.g., automatically adding "the" in front
of the specified title).

-e
Eric Shulman
Inside TiddlyWiki (The Missing Manual)
TiddlyTools - Small Tools for Big Ideas
TiddlyWiki Classic Lead Developer

P.S.  @Jed... although it's (currently) only written for TWClassic, you
might want to familiarize yourself with my TiddlyTools site... many of the
ideas that are implemented in the TW5 core are based on the plugins I wrote
for TWC... and there's still lots of TiddlyTools plugins with useful
features and functionality that have not yet been re-implemented for TW5
(that is a long-term project on my plate).  At the very least, it will give
you some historical perspective on what has been done before... and perhaps
it will spur some ideas for you...