Thanks back, Matabele, for the mentions of these other tools. Gitbook looks
interesting for publishing. Hmmm

Yeah, a workflowy plugin would be really cool! But for me the advantage of
workflowy is the unlimited levels of lists. I can basically put every
text note I ever take into it, with links to anything that is an image, a
table or a longer document. For me the drawback is not being able to work
offline. But apparently they are working on a tool for offline use.

Dave

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CANE%3DBFJ1ehNqFinNaetLGU56mZXpPd2-iD4%2BBcSML3A1RcdYKw%40mail.gmail.com.