Hi

Both the WorkFlowy app for iPhone and the app for Chrome can be used
offline; and sync when the device goes online (or so the website claims --
I haven't tested this out yet.)

regards

Thanks back, Matabele, for the mentions of these other tools. Gitbook looks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c40b23de-5bac-4cd1-ac41-4520b85c6065%40googlegroups.com.