I'm hoping to make a smoothifier for "community TW's" - a macro to use like
so:

<<url "https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/1755";>>

or

<<url
"http://twaddle.tiddlyspot.com/#Bigger%20community%20%E2%87%84%20Better%20TW";

...to respectively get:

1755 <https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/1755>

Bigger%20community%20%E2%87%84%20Better%20TW
<http://twaddle.tiddlyspot.com/#Bigger%20community%20%E2%87%84%20Better%20TW>

or ideally

Bigger community ⇄ Better TW
<http://twaddle.tiddlyspot.com/#Bigger%20community%20%E2%87%84%20Better%20TW>

I figure it will be useful for community sites, at least my TWaddle
<http://twaddle.tiddlyspot.com> site

In trying to create this, the following is what I've come up with... but...
(1) it doesn't work
(2) it uses hardcoded prefix (first part of url) because I don't know how
to split out backwards, i.e from right-to-left, in the string.
(3) is seems generally awkward that I should "list filter" when I know it's
only one item concerned, i.e the macro argument.

\define url(url)
<$list filter="[field:title[$url$]]">
   <$list filter=
"[removeprefix[https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/]]";>
  </$list>
</$list>
\end

Is there some widget that is more directly "Do" (some action widget
perhaps?) rather than "Filter out + do + list"? Something like;

\define url(url)
<$do "$url$"
"[removeprefix[https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/]]";>
</$do>
\end

...and/or, dealing with the hardcoded url, is there some kind of
splitbefore operator that could, perhaps working from the end of the
string, recognize wild characters - in my case specified to be numbers like
the following. Here "/#" is meant as a (path-) slash followed by three
digits which, because of working from right to left, splits out /1755.

\define url(url)
<$splitout righttoleft "/#" "$url$">
</$splitout>
\end