I've just pushed a new prerelease that includes an early cut of a tool to
slice longer texts into individual tiddlers based on headings and lists.
It's based on ideas that have come up in previous discussions about dealing
with long, structured tiddlers.

You can try it out at:

http://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/editions/text-slicer/index.html

You'll need to carefully follow the instructions in the "HelloThere"
tiddler:

* Scroll down to the "Sample Text" tiddler and click on the "text slicer"
icon
* Click the "import" button in the resulting import listing
* Open the tiddler "Sliced up Sample Text"

You should see a copy of the original text, but you can explore the table
of contents to see how it is composed of individual tiddlers that are
threaded together by tags.

I'd welcome any feedback on the tool. I would also love some help in
finding a better sample text, something public domain that we can
re-distribute.

Best wishes

Jeremy

--