@JayFresh makes a good point

"It's an example of allowing free-text to be the basic unit of entry, with
the structure coming later and broadly though automated means. Sadly this
is an insight most, if not all, productivity tools have failed to grasp -
instead they make the unit the "task" which is a crazy constraint and
assumption about how people think."

I think this is a great feature. A use case arose for me:

I created a missing tiddler, i copied and pasted the title of the tiddler
into the search box. The search returns a tiddler -- a copy of an email: it
is long and linear, structured in paragraphs. One of the paragraphs was
relevant to my missing tiddler. Manually I'll create a new tiddler
containing an edited version of the useful paragraph with links to the
parent and the missing.

Alex

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CALc1hYfLvB%3D7XRo6hRAtxnpNhvYdYUPP%2B%3Db%3DPZPcTmhFp%3Djz7A%40mail.gmail.com.